STONE BRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS
Stone Bridge Energy Partners is a leading developer of diversified energy and chemicals projects. Stone Bridge, in partnership with leading strategic and financial investors, is pursuing fundamental opportunities in the North American energy complex. The industry is in a highly dynamic period offering the opportunity to create layers of value in unexpected and at moments non-obvious ways. Directionally Stone Bridge identifies market imperfections, including structural arbitrage opportunities, delivering fast track projects that cover off these seams at lowest cost and lowest risk. Stone Bridge is attracted to high growth markets, with compelling margin opportunities, quality partners and defensible competitive barriers.
Stone Bridge manages commodity-to-commodity risk contractually arranging project structures at lowest market risk with optimum financial returns. The company’s tolling strategy has been tried and tested over many years from gas storage, to pipelines, to LNG, to power and petrochemicals. Stone Bridge is extending the tolling plus strategy to a range of diverse midstream and downstream opportunities.
Stone Bridge keeps the end in mind from project concept, through development and structuring. The company anticipates exiting projects through trade sale, MLPs and conventional public offerings.
- Raven On-Purpose Butene-1 Facility Announces Capital Commitments and EPC Contract December 1, 2016
- Stone Bridge Energy Adds Three Partners February 3, 2016
- Energy companies choose storing oil over selling it cheap December 5, 2015
- An Oil-Soaked Globe as Production Keeps Climbing and Demand Falls November 14, 2015
- Something Very Strange Is Taking Place Off The Coast Of Galveston, TX November 14, 2015